In this solo jam I get ‘reel’ honest about how the phrase “time is limited” has impacted me over the last year. I’ve realized so much about myself, the women I work with, and how we get to do the things we love and we get to let go of what we don’t. With our one and only life, we get to decide how we want to live it. When we follow the clues of our desires and dreams, we end up in the most magical and unexpected situations that lead us to continual growth. My dream is to see more of this in myself and in my community. Are you with me?
In this episode I share:
- We can do it all, but not all at the same time.
- Time is limited. How are you living your one and only life?
- The joy in saying no to things that don’t light us up.
- A special invitation to Amplify The Event in March 2020.
- Following the clues of excitement.
- Making the shift from 1-1 coaching to live events.
- How filling our cups allows us to have the capacity to help others.